On the 8th of October a national conference about doping in Sweden will be held in Stockholm. Professor Arne Ljungqvist Anti-Doping Foundation is togheter with Anti-Doping Sweden co-organizers to the conference which is initiated on behalf of STAD and PRODIS.
The conference will feature a number of interesting speakers and cover the following topics:
- What does cheating in sports look like today?
- How easy is it to get away with?
- How many are using doping today?
- What does the statistics tell us? New research findings will be presented during the day.
- What drives tens of thousands Swedes to use anabolic steroids today?
- The experience of a previous user, do you consider the risks? How dangerous is it?
- What is is like to compete against cheaters?
- Risks and consequences of using dietary supplement. What are the needs and what should one look out for?
The conference is aimed towards everyone working with anti-doping, media or anyone interested in the topic. You can find more information on PRODIS (renhardtraning.com/nyheter). Please register here.